Koita Have Introduced An Organic Almond Milk To Their Family & This Chia Pudding Recipe Is Just One Awesome Way To Use It!
Nutritious, low in calories, dairy free and full of vitamins and nutrients – Koita’s new organic almond milk is a must-have in your fridge, mamas! Want to try a fun way to use it (and to get the kiddos eating their brekkie too)? – this recipe is just the thing.
Recipe: Almond Milk Chia Pudding
Gluten-Free & Lactose-Free
- 1L Koita Almond Unsweetened drink
- 170g chia seeds
- 2 vanilla pods
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Handful (80 g) blueberries & blackberries
- Handful (30 g) walnuts
- Make chia pudding: In a bowl, combine the Koita Organic Almond Milk with the chia seeds, vanilla seeds from the pods and the maple syrup . Mix well until the mixture begins to thicken.
- Store covered in the refrigerator for at least an hour but ideally overnight.
- Using half the mixture, pour a equal layer of chia pudding into the bottom of four glasses or jars, followed by a layer of half of the berries and finally a layer using half of the walnuts. Repeat layering one more time using the remainder of your ingredients.
- You’re good to go!
Hero Image sourced via Instagram handle of Mons Flavors.