& Other Stories Is The Coolest New Kid On The High Street Block. Here’s What We’re Loving In Store Right Now
I think, I can vouch for others along with myself in saying, we were all pretty excited when & Other Stories finally opened a store here in the UAE. Based in Dubai Mall, the store is not only Instagram friendly and inviting – it’s also quite difficult to leave the place without purchasing something from it’s fab clothing, accessories, beauty, stationery and home ware range.
Founded in 2010 by a small group of creative and under the H&M group, & Other Stories grew from the wish to give women the freedom of expression through one brand. They market themselves as a one-stop styling destination filled with collections from three design ateliers in Paris, Stockholm and LA. Amongst filling their shelves with the most coolest, contemporary designs and styles around, they co-create every year (Co-labs) with a few selected designers from around the world (for example – Rodarte, Clare Vivier, Toms and Sadie Williams) who compliment the & Other Stories collections.
Price-wise, I would say they are more on the ‘upper High Street’ bracket equivalent to Ted Baker, Reiss and Massimo Dutti. Their sales in particular are quite good and worth waiting for if you do want to invest in some of their fab pieces.
For this post, I’ve picked out a few of my favourites in-store and online right now…Scroll through the gallery to view my picks and oh, you’re welcome…
Read more: Twinning is Winning…ALWAYS
1. It’s the Palm Leaf embroidery and pockets that has sold this fab white dress to me!! This is so versatile and will more than likely never date.
2. What’s not to love…it had me at the polka dots. Note: their swimwear runs small, so go up a size when looking at purchasing.
7. These just speak to me – they’re red, they go with everything and that block heel makes them so wearable.
8. A pair of earrings that will take you from the beach to the bar, love the simplicity of these.
13. One of the coolest stationery collections I’ve seen in a while, lots of gold and rose gold. I just love the cuteness of this key ring though…
14. Just ‘wow’ – that shade of green gets me every time!
I literally could go on forever on the & Other Stories website and saw so much that I love, want and need. But, I’ll leave it here for the sake of my credit card and bank account. They really weren’t lying when they said it was a ‘one-top-styling-destination’, I would be very happy to take the journey there anytime.
Until next time… Happy Shopping,
Hero image sourced via & Other Stories Instagram handle via thematimes.