The Partnerships Executive will oversee the daily running of the sales department of Sassy Mama Group Middle East, with a primary focus on the website categories assigned to you by the Managing Director. You are expected to:
– Grow sales and meet monthly sales and KPI targets
– Forecast and liaise with Managing Director on targets
– Grow the database of Sassy Mama Dubai and meet yearly growth goals
– Liaise on a regular basis with all relevant clients of Sassy Group Middle East and manage their accounts
– Maintain excellent relationships with all relevant clients in an effort to renew their contracts
The Partnerships Executive will report directly into the Managing Director Sassy Group Middle East.
The Partnerships Executive will be responsible for meeting their own monthly sales targets.
The Partnerships Executive will also work closely with the Managing Director to develop the sales strategy for Sassy Media Middle East and will work to implement this strategy in the company.
Sales responsibilities include:
– Strategic Sales Targeting; Come up with a strategic plan to develop relationships for future sales partnerships.
– Warm Sales Leads; follow up on all warm leads by sending the Sassy Media Kit, proposing a media solution and if necessary setting up a meeting to discuss promotional opportunities. All leads must be contacted within 12hrs of receiving.
– Proposal Creation: create promotional proposals for clients who express interest in moving forward with advertising via Sassy Dubai.
– Client Management; main point of contact for all clients during a paid promotional period. This involves drawing up contracts, securing deals through to signing, collecting payment and chasing any outstanding payments.
– Sales admin; work with internal teams (ex: Editorial team) to make sure that all paid advertising is scheduled in the editorial, newsletter or web advertising calendars and that all deliverables are meeting sales deadlines.
– Performance Reporting; follow up with clients after a promotional campaign with performance statistics and provide suggestions for future campaigns to keep the relationship moving forward. This should be provided on a one-page document.
– Payment tracking; work with the finance team to ensure all advertising clients are paying their invoices on time.
– New Sales Initiatives; present new sales initiatives or ideas each quarter at a quarterly sales meeting.
– Manage Media Kit Updates; Lead the quarterly Media Kit Update by implementing price increases (as needed) and by working with the design team to make any necessary changes.
– Weekly Sales updates; complete a weekly sales tracker to update the Managing Director on sales progress.
The Partnerships Executive will contribute to database growth by implementing innovative and enticing marketing ideas.
Marketing responsibilities include:
– Contribute to the planning an implementation of giveaways. Ensuring there is varied, comprehensive and wide range of giveaways throughout the year, that maximise database increases on every instance.
– Manage marketing partnerships; ensure that Sassy aligns with suitable brands to promote the Sassy websites to new audiences through cross promotion and content sharing.
– Analyse key statistics; using Google Analytics and Mail Chimp, track web and email performance on a monthly performance for all sites producing a summary report for all shareholders, updating monthly report slides.
– Mama Meet Up Events: Assist the team in planning, marketing and execution of these monthly events or any other event Sassy Mama may need support with.
– Attend quarterly review meetings with management team
– Attend weekly team meetings
– Attend planning and strategy sessions with company directors
– Attend Sassy Mama events and gather photos where appropriate
If the job description fits in with your experience please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date is September, 2017.