Why You Need To Visit STACK This Week
Calling all LEGO® fans (that’s pretty much every kid out there… okay and some of us grown-ups too!), mega LEGO® event STACK is coming to the Middle East for the first time and we’re excited! Running from Wednesday, 19 October – Saturday, 22 October at Skydive Dubai, this is the perfect family event for all ages. Need to know more? Here are just some of the reasons you should visit, play, create and build at STACK, mamas!
1. Need to shake up the usual after-school/weekend plans (don’t we all!?). STACK offers 4 days of LEGO® fuelled fun – hooray!
2. Got birthday parties to attend or early holiday shopping to get sorted? There’s a fab 10% of all LEGO® Items at the STACK Store, making it the cheapest place to get your stash – but only for 4 days!
3. Ever wondered what a mammoth made up of 400,000 LEGO® pieces, weighing in at over a tonne, looks like? You and the kids will be able to find out in the Ice Age zone – together with a whole load of other huge models. Awesome.
4. Secretly love playing with your kiddo’s LEGO® collection or remember that time you caught hubby building a full-on LEGO® city? STACK offers a dedicated Adult Fans of LEGO® (AFOL) creation zone so you can get inspired and inventive – no judgement.
5. Think LEGO® is just a bunch of coloured plastic? Think again! STACK will offer an entire art gallery made of LEGO® pieces – you see, colourful and cultural.
6. Got older kids in tow? We know how much a little screen time will appeal to them – and yup you guessed it, STACK will be offering computer games too.
7. Take your fam on a detective adventure in the ‘Escape From‘ themed rooms in the the LEGO® City Zone by looking for clues to help you break out!
8. Wannabe superhero’s, take a walk through the Bat Cave in the Superheroes Zone or meet Sensei Wu and learn some ninja moves at the LEGO® Ninjago Zone – or tackle the obstacle course and lasers in the LEGO® Star Wars Zone. May the Force be with you!
9. Put yourself on the map and help the kiddos build their very own piece of the Emirates before adding it to the UAE Map Zone.
10. Shop a lego souk bursting with jewellery, spices, lanterns and other Arabian trinkets in the souk zone.
STACK, Skydive Dubai, Marina, Al Sufouh, Dubai
To purchase your STACK tickets, visit stackitevents.com.
Tickets cost AED 100 if purchased online or AED 130 if purchased at the door
Children under the age of 2 are free of charge
Wednesday: 4pm – 10pm
Thursday: 3pm – 10pm
Friday: 10am – 10pm
Saturday: 10am – 9pm
Featured image via Wiki Commons