Giving Your Kids The Best Start In Life At Regent International School
Sending your little one off to ‘big school’ for the first time ever is a MAJOR milestone, mamas (cue tears and sleepless nights –and that’s just us, never mind the kids!) so finding the perfect place to make them (and you) happy takes some serious thought. Well, this is where we can help!
With 25 years of heritage Regent International School is a well reputed primary school in Dubai and a pioneer in Positive Education (PosEd) with a tradition of cultivating lasting human values from a young age and providing kids with an environment needed to create their own identity while giving them the happiest and best start in life.
And here’s the part you need to pay attention to, mamas. The first few years of a child’s life are fundamentally important and are the foundation that shapes their future health, happiness, growth, development and learning achievement not only at school but also within the family and beyond. With this as their motivation, the Regent International School curriculum (integrated with the science and psychology of ‘Positive Education – PosEd’) is designed to stimulate and inspire – so that your little ones are set up to flourish in life! Through a team of highly qualified and genuinely lovely staff, they use a range of innovative teaching techniques that facilitate in finding the magic in childhood and igniting curiosity.
Just check out some of these very cool Regent initiatives:
- Positivity patrol – A one of a kind club that encourages students to develop a positive outlook on life. Students are encouraged to focus on their character strengths and taught to appreciate each day.
- Nurture groups – these sessions are run on a weekly basis to ensure that children have the opportunity to have their wellbeing needs met. In these group sessions, the pupils work on using their character strengths to help them overcome any emotional or social issues they might be facing.
- Community outreach – A whole school entrepreneur challenge? We love! Each class was given 50 dirhams and told to generate as much profit as possible.
- Happiness hallway – this place is filled with quotes and inspiration to pick you up when you are feeling down. How lovely!
- Mindfulness room – children can engage in a range of activities connected to mindfulness and wellbeing. Launched in 2016, this is soon become a firm favourite among students and helps them to manage their emotions and deal with stress or anxiety.
What makes us believe that children are truly happy at Regent?! Not only do Parents love the school but Regent has also been awarded by Mother, Baby & Child & Lovin’ Dubai as the BEST PRIMARY SCHOOL in Dubai and recognised by DSIB and BSO for outstanding levels of Progress and Attainment in the Foundation Stage and Years 1 to Years 6.
The students at Regent have further been recognised for various innovative initiatives including the VIPR Shoe designed especially for the visually impaired, the DEWA Robotics Championship, the upcoming school production of Aladdin Trouble, The Musical, Adopt a School Initiative to help build a school in Nepal and much more.
Conveniently located in Emaar’s “The Greens” community of Emirates Living, Regent is part of Fortes Education, a school provider with over two decades of educational experience. With over 86 nationalities, enrolled at Regent, cultural diversity is at the forefront. Children bring with them their own cultures and interests, learn about, celebrate and appreciate each other’s culture – all the while helping them be secure in developing their own individuality. Regent has an automatic entry to Sunmarke School (RIS’ affiliate school), located five minutes from RIS.
All the details:
Regent International School
The Greens, Emirates Living Community
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 4 360 8830
This feature is brought to you in partnership with Regent International School.