Hey mamas – are your kids the cutest things alive? The funniest, bravest, coolest and generally most awesome? Yeah of course they are (we know how it is, we feel the same – about ours, obviously).
While we may all think that our little people are model material – here’s the chance to prove it. Drumroll please…introducing the Gap Casting Call 2015 in the UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman and Qatar, a competition to find fabulous little faces to star in select Gap store window displays, appear in a leading magazine AND win Gap Gift Vouchers. And the part we love most? That this contest is all about celebrating children and all of their wonderfully unique characteristics and personalities – it’s about finding the little urchins as well as the angels – hooray!
Our own Editor Kaya has joined Emirates Woman Mini Magazine and 3 other Panelists chosen to judge all entries and find the right tots for the job.
All you have to do is follow these simple steps for the chance to make your child a GapKids star:
- Click here
- Submit your child’s photo
- Wait for the photo to be approved, added to the Casting Call Gallery and for a 10% off voucher from Gap to be sent to you by email (yeah, we told you this one’s a goodie – everyone’s a winner!)
- Wait a little more for The Panelists to review all entries and choose 20 finalists (5 from each category)
- Get voting on your faves from the 20 selected and spread the word to get more votes!
- Wait for the 4 winners to be announced on September 3rd
Photos can be submitted between July 30th and August 17th, 2015 in the baby (ages 4 and under) or child (ages 5 to 12) categories. Families and little ones are also welcome to drop into Gap stores in Marina Mall, Abu Dhabi, Villaggio Mall, Qatar or The Avenues Mall in Kuwait on August 1st, 2015 for the Casting Call launch event and a professional photo-shoot opportunity, entry to the competition plus lots of fun kids’ activities.
So come on mamas, Kaya and the team want to see all of the wonderful things that make your kiddos so perfectly imperfect – whether they’re a girlie girl or cheeky chappy, throwing a tantrum or showing off their toothless grin, get snapping and get sending!
Good luck y’all!