Parents & Kids parallel workshops on healthy social media use. Children and parents will discuss these issues separately, and then come together to create a social media plan that is right for their family. This workshop is suitable for parents and children (aged 9+).
In this workshop, your child will:
- Learn how to distinguish the “real” from the “fake” on social media
- Identify healthy role models (both online and in their own social networks)
- Evaluate their existing digital footprint and how it might impact them in the future
At the same time, parents will discuss:
- Teaching children healthy skepticism
- How parents’ own behavior impacts their children
- When and how to monitor children’s social media use
Timing: For information and to register click here.