Just a few little things we want this March…thank you very much!
Clockwise from top left:
1) Zara Leather Sandals. There’s something about these sandals that I just can’t resist. It might be the eggshell blue hue or the simple, on-trend style. Or it might be the fact that they cost just AED 295 and are available at Zara throughout the UAE. Whatever the reason, they will be mine soon. You can also buy online here.
2) Normal is Boring Cushion. I spotted this cushion in a shoot in a glossy magazine recently and have tracked it down to UK-based website TwoLittleBirdies.co.uk. It’s not cheap at £39 (roughly AED 250) but makes a serious style statement and is worth every dirham. Shipping is available overseas.
3) Dior Spring 2014 Nail Lacquer in Porcelain. I blogged about another colour in this limited edition range here and I am now coveting the delicate blue hue Porcelain. It costs AED 125 and is available at Sephora across the UAE.
4) s*uce Gifts Not Your Typical Candy Jar. I love the new ’Not Your Typical Candy Jar’ range at s*uce boutiques. Instead of sweet treats, the jars are packed full of jewellery or accessories. My favourite is this jar, which contains pearl-adorned sunglasses. Other pots contain necklaces, earrings, and bracelets – and they are available at all s*cue boutiques across UAE.
5) KVBijou Tiny Ampersand Necklace. I discovered the Canadian jewellery brand KVBijou on Instagram a few years ago and have ordered a few items since, which I adore. This ampersand necklace is new to the range and I have fallen head over heels. It costs $55 CAD (roughly AED 180). For shipping, contact the company here.
6) Topshop Crystal Necklace Jumper. This pretty Topshop jumper has caught my eye – but with a newborn baby, my mall time has been severely limited to be able to check whether it’s reached the UAE yet. If you’ve seen it, please let me know! Otherwise, it is available to buy online here for £48 (roughly AED 295) with free international shipping if you spend over £100.
This wish list first appeared on Dubai-Beauty-Pages.com. For more of Louise’s weekly wish lists, visit her blog.
Louise is a full-time mummy to two gorgeous boys and a part-time freelance beauty, lifestyle and kids writer. Originally from Kent in the UK, she started her career on the fashion and beauty desks of magazines and newspapers in London.
Louise moved to Dubai in 2008 with her husband to start a new life in the desert. When she isn’t investigating a new kid’s play area or family-friendly restaurant, she’s writing for various magazines and newspapers in the region and blogging at Dubai-Beauty-Pages.com