Clockwise from top left:
1. Bionda Castana Flats. I’m a bit obsessed with these flats by shoe designer Bionda Castana. The combo of dalmation spots and pale blue leather is just so perfect.
Find it: Available from Level Shoe District in Dubai Mall for AED 2370.
2. Made.com Star Light. I spotted this star light on a friend’s Instagram feed and instantly begged her for the details! So simple and so perfect!
Find it: It’s made by UK company Made and costs about AED 600. I can’t work out from the site whether they send internationally, so it looks like I’ll be using my Shop + Ship account (if you don’t have an account yet, you must get one immediately, I could not feed my shopping habit without it!)
3. Etsy Print. We’re in the market for some cool prints at the moment, especially for our bedroom where the walls are a bit blank. When I showed my husband this print, he laughed as our day can not begin without coffee and we regularly row over who is going to get out of bed to make it. I think it’s only apt that this print is ordered pronto for our bedroom wall (I’ll make sure it’s in the husband’s eye line).
Find it: Available from Etsy with international delivery costing a total of about AED 90.
4. H&M Top. I won’t need to inform you that the weather has heated up considerably (I haven’t had that first ‘sunglasses steaming up’ moment of the summer yet, but it’s only a matter of time) so I am living in flowing maxi skirts and loose tops. This cute zebra print number is high on my wish list.
Find it: Available at just AED 59 from H&M across the UAE, it’s a snip!
5. Project J Cat Ring. A very cool jewellery company called Project J has come to my attention recently and I have fallen head over heels for this quirky cat ring.
Find it: Available here for about AED 200, to arrange international delivery, email email@example.com
6. CHANEL Dentelle Précieuse. This illuminating powder palette is inspired by Gabrielle Chanel’s love of lace – and I’m sure you are with me on thinking it’s pretty special (could I actually sweep a brush across it though? I’m not sure…) I hope it will be hitting the UAE very soon, so am going to keep my eyes peeled.
So that’s it for another week. What has been taking your fancy these past seven days? Let me know!
Louise is a full-time mummy to two gorgeous boys (Stanley, 2, and Wilfred, 10 weeks) and a part-time freelance beauty, lifestyle and kids writer. Originally from Kent in the UK, she started her career on the fashion and beauty desks of magazines and newspapers in London, learning how to spot beautiful buys and string together a sentence.
Louise started the UK website The-Beauty-Pages.com in 2008, before moving to Dubai with her husband to start a new life in the desert. When she isn’t investigating a new kid’s play area or family-friendly restaurant, she’s writing for various magazines and newspapers in the region and blogging at Dubai-Beauty-Pages.com