You’re never too old for a bit (or a lot) of glitter mamas!
Sequins, glitter – stuff that sparkles – it means fun and parties and happy things and we can’t get enough of it! We treasure the glitter-glued creations brought home by the kiddos, we love it on our eyes, face (even hair) and we’re drawn to anything that sparkles in shop windows (diamonds included….). These are the sparkly things that have captured our hearts and emptied our wallets this month.
1. Super Star Pencil Case at Accessorise, approximately AED 35
For the kids pencils or for mamas makeup – either way it’s a must-have!
2. Summit Of Style Glitter Polish by Essie, approximately AED 35
Glitter nail polish is indispensable – looks totally gorgeous as a top coat over a dark red or is perfect as a quick cover up on un-manicured nails. Frankly you should never be without it.
3. Sparkle Eye Shadows by Bobbi Brown, AED 220
Nothing brightens a sleep-deprived face like a little sparkle – and we’re all over these Bobbi Brown shadows for opening up our tired peepers.
4. J.Crew Sequinned Cotton Gauze Shorts at Net-A-Porter, AED 755
Embellished with holographic gold sequins and cut with a comfy (and flattering) high-rise waist, these will take you from the beach to brunch in one sparkling swoop.
5. Pineapple Sequin Tee by H&M, approximately AED 74
Get fruity and fabulous with sequin pineapples on soft grey marl.
6 Sparkle Trousers by Sass & Bide at S*UCE, AED 2,250
Relaxed boyfriend jeans with gold polka dot shiny bits. What’s not to love?
7. Organic cushion with glitter print by H&M Home, AED 59
Add a sparkly mantra and dash of shimmer to your sofa.
8. Mibo Womens Silver Glitter Sandals at Sandal Souq, AED 320
We are completely obsessed with these Minorcan beauties – sold in Dubai by very sassy mama Emma (read all about her in our bump feature) they even come in mini sizes – too cute.
9. Metal Frame With Sparkles by Zara Home, AED 145
Frame your fam with a little razzle dazzle.
Featured image sourced via Pinterest